Horizontally presented, the BuckBranch is the ultimate tool for creating interactive mock scrapes. Scrapes, like rubs allow a buck to make his presence known to other deer in the area. Typical scraping behavior by bucks involves leaving scent from the buck’s preorbital and forehead glands. With over 4’ of horizontal coverage, the BuckBranch is irresistible to deer. Perfect for field edges, wide trails, or attached to fence posts, the BuckBranch drives bucks crazy.
- 4’ long 3/8” fiberglass rod construction
- Interactive vine braided with coconut fiber rope for the perfect scent wick
- Interactive forehead strip
- Interactive coconut fiber rope section
- Set of (3) 5ml separate gland scents – Preorbital, forehead, and interdigital – packaged in easy-to-use spray bottles **CAUTION – USE SPARINGLY AND ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS TO AVOID SPOOKING DEER** - these are not like urines – they are very powerful communication tools and should be used properly.
- Easy to use screw in mount
- Installs in seconds and creates instant interaction.